Fire Safety Resources
All material below is from the Fire Marshal's Fire Public Safety Council
Public Service Announcements
- Change Your Clock, Change Your Battery
- Fires Won't Wait - Plan Your Escape
- Get Out and Stay Out!
- Know When to Go - React Fast to Fire!
- Plan Your Escape!
- Cooking Safety: Stand by Your Pan!
- Keep Electrical Hazards in Check
- Matches and Lighters: Where does a three-year-old find a lighter?
- Play it Safe in the Kitchen
- Silent But Deadly (Carbon Monoxide)
- BBQ Safety
- Check Your Chimney
- Give Space Heaters Space
- Watch Your Ashes
- Heating Equipment: Time for a Checkup!
- Install Smoke Alarms
- One Smoke Alarm Is Not Enough
- Smoke Alarm: No Battery, No Chance!
- Test Your Smoke Alarms
Brochures & Tips
- Photoelectric vs. Ionization Smoke Alarms
- Home Fire Escape Plan Worksheet
- Parent's Guide to Responsible Babysitting
- Smoke Alarm Fact Sheet
- Fire In Your Residential Building: To Go or To Stay?
- Survive a Fire In Your Home... Plan Your Escape Today!
- Don't Invite Disaster to Your Holiday Celebrations
- Tips to Survive the Holidays
- Older And Wiser - Home Fire Safety Check For Family and Friends of Older Adults
- Emergency Lighting and Heating Safety Checklist
- Safety Tips for Electrical Generators
- Safety Tips for Emergency Lighting and Heating During Power Failures
- Storage of Gasoline
- Keeping Safe From the "Silent Killer" (Carbon Monoxide)
- Fireworks Safety
- Facts About Smoke Alarms
- Fire in Your Apartment Building
- Plan Ahead: Fire Safety in Apartment Buildings
- Tips for Safe Heating
- Fire Safety For Apartments in Houses
- If You Hear the Fire Alarm
- A Child's Facination With Fire Begins at an Early Age
- Older and Wiser: Fire Safety Tips For Older Adults
- Put a Lid On It! Fire Safety In The Kitchen